We quickly discovered Sophia's taste in music and though I do like the music, she definitely takes after her father in this department. We have created a "Sophia Dreams" playlist in iTunes and here's what's in it. Amazingly these are the tunes that help her settle:
Beercan by Beck
Black Mirror by The Arcade Fire
Hang Me Up to Dry by the Cold War Kids
All of David Bowie's The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars:
Five Years
Soul Love
Moonage Daydream
Starman
It Ain't Easy
Lady Stardust
Star
Hang On To Yourself
Ziggy Stardust
Suffragette City
Rock & Roll Suicide
What Is This Note by the Eels
Lolita by Elefant
Hate To Say I Told You So by The Hives
I Predict A Riot by the Kaiser Chiefs
New Born by Muse
Movin' On Up by Primal Scream
Steady, As She Goes by The Raconteurs
Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes
Space Oddity by David Bowie
It works like magic every time and the louder the better.
1 comment:
WHAT?? NO U2? Ohhh, Sophia. tsk, tsk, tsk! LoL ;)
Post a Comment