14 March 2011

We love this face


We are having so much fun with Sophia.  She is such a delight to be around and we just can't get enough!  Last Saturday we came downstairs and I put her tummy down on her floor mat while I got some breakfast and when I came back in the room she was on her back and completely delighted with herself.  She loves her new trick and now has much less patience for being on her tummy as she knows she can roll over.  It's hard to believe she's almost three months old now.  We can't wait for our upcoming trip to Seattle to spend time with family and friends.

2 comments:

Anna Marie Seymour said...

oh..sigh! she is so adorable! i loved reading your story...xox
hope we get to see you soon!! amf

Charlene said...

she is just lovely - Aunt Etta sent us some lovely pics, such a happy wee woman!